Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679
we wish to inform you that EU Regulation No. 679/2016 “General Data Protection Regulation” provides for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the indicated regulation, such processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, adequacy, relevance and limitation, accuracy and updating, non-excessiveness and accountability.
The University of Pisa is a public institution whose purpose is the elaboration, development and transmission of knowledge. The processing of data is carried out in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and e) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
We therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes: management of the ticket purchase and subsequent museum visit.
- The processing of personal data (buyer’s name, contact details, day and time of the purchase, day and time of the visit, place of entry, data relating to the use of the site during the purchase process, IP address, payment details) will be carried out in the following ways: automated and manual. The data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes indicated above.
- The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to provide it will result in the impossibility of issuing the online ticket.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, except as provided for in points 7 and 8, and will not be disseminated. Your data, when processed electronically, will be stored on servers located in member states of the European Union.
- The data controller is the University of Pisa with registered offices in Pisa Lungarno Pacinotti 43, in the person of the Rector pro tempore.
- The data processor is Prof. Chiara Bodei, President of the University Museum System.
- External Data Processor for the purposes of the maintenance of the ticketing software is the company Archimede Informatica with registered office in Via Livia Gereschi 36, 56127 Pisa, Italia.
- External data processor for the purpose of payment management is Banca Axerve-Banca Sella with registered office in Piazza Guadenzio Sella, 1- 13900 Biella.
- Authorised to process the data will be the staff working at the ticket offices, the staff working at the secretariat of the University Museum System and using the accounting management programme, as well as the staff in charge of guided museum tours.
- At the Data Controller there is a Data Protection Officer, appointed pursuant to Article 37 of EU Regulation 2016/679. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following addresses:
- You may at any time exercise your rights under sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (e.g. rights of information and access, rectification and erasure, restriction and objection to processing, portability of personal data).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Italy the Italian Data Protection Authority:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 06 696771
The undersigned hereby declares that he/she has read this information notice.